Enrolling in the ORP or TDA plan is simple, but investing for your life goals requires experience.
There are two plans that you can choose from:
- Optional Retirement Program (ORP)
- Tax Deferred Annuity (TDA)
Before enrolling in a plan, you should use this website to:
- Understand the plan features
- Review the investment options offered
- Understand the investment option performance
There are two ways you can enroll in the Plan:
1. Meet with your Voya® local representative. Make an appointment with a local representative to enroll in a plan. Our representatives serve campus locations throughout Texas and can guide you through the enrollment process. When you meet with your representative you can develop an asset allocation model to illustrate your investment and retirement objectives, decide how much to contribute, select investment options, and designate a beneficiary for your plan benefits. You can also set up time for periodic account reviews to help ensure you remain on track toward meeting your investment objectives.
2. Online enrollment. Online enrollment is a quick and easy process. To get started, select the “Enroll Now” button on this page. Before enrolling online, be prepared to provide the name of each person you wish to designate as your beneficiary. You may submit up to 10 beneficiaries online. If you have more than 10 beneficiaries, we suggest that you contact a local representative for additional assistance.
While enrolling online, you will be offered electronic copies of a participant disclosure booklet, investment fact sheets, and other documents we are required by law to provide at enrollment. If you would prefer to review a hard copy of these materials, you can request them by contacting a local representative.